Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) & Automated Forklift
Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) is a type of mobile robot that is made to move and transport materials or goods in a controlled environment without the need for human involvement or direction. AGVs are often used in factories, warehouses, manufacturing sites, and distribution centres to automate the moving and handling of materials.
LiDAR Solutions work closely with our partners to deploy AGV system and provide local service for the AGV services in Australia and New Zealand.
The advantages of Automated Guided Vehicles & Automated Forklifts
Automated guided vehicles (AGVs) or automatic forklifts have a number of benefits in warehouses and factories. Some of the most important perks are:
- Increased Efficiency: AGVs can work without stopping or taking breaks. This makes them more productive and cuts down on downtime. They are good at doing things over and over again, so people can focus on more complex and valuable jobs.Safety: AGVs are made with high-tech sensors and navigation systems that allow them to see barriers and avoid running into people or other things. This lowers the chance of injuries and makes the workplace safer.Cost Savings: Even though AGVs may be expensive to buy at first, they can save money in the long run. By replacing or adding to human labour, companies can save money on labour costs, reduce worker accidents, and improve the way they handle materials, which is good for their bottom line.
- Flexibility and adaptability: Autonomous guided vehicles (AGVs) can be programmed and reprogrammed to do different jobs. This makes them useful for a wide range of uses and able to meet changing production needs. They can also be easily added to systems that are already in place.
- AGVs can be fitted with inventory tracking systems, which allow businesses to keep an eye on how goods move, update inventory levels in real time, and improve stock management. This lowers the risk of stockouts or overstocks.
- Higher Throughput: AGVs can work nonstop and at a steady pace, which makes material handling faster and more reliable. This means that orders and packages move faster and take less time to get ready.
- AGVs can work on their own 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This makes it possible for businesses to keep running all the time, especially in time-sensitive industries or during busy times.
- Reduced Impact on the Environment: Because AGVs are often powered by electricity, they have less of an effect on the environment than standard forklifts with combustion engines.
- Collecting and analysing data: Autonomous guided vehicles (AGVs) can be fitted with telemetry and monitoring systems, which let companies collect data on operating performance, efficiency, and resource use. This data can be looked at to find ways to better and make operations run more smoothly as a whole.
Overall, using AGVs or automated forklifts in an industrial setting has a lot of benefits. These include better efficiency, safety, and cost-effectiveness, which leads to more competition and happier customers.
Key Features of Our AGV & Automated Forklifts
Compact in Size but Large Load Capacity
It is only narrow width designed for narrow aisles, with a load capacity.
Multiple Security Protection
360° protection, and long scanning range, detection distance, large field of view for greater safety. With 3D safety obstacle detection laser, distance sensor, hardware self-check, and other features.
Customized Solution Your Warehouse
Indoor & outdoor operation, support up to 400,000m2 warehouse.
Maximum 2m/s running speed, 24X7 operation, and battery self-charging;