With the advancement of modern surveying and mapping technology, the amount of data measured in mines is increasing, such as 3D mine mapping for open pit mining site and 3D modelling of mine tunnels, and the requirements for results are becoming more and more diverse. Digital mining management and efficient mining ecological monitoring have become inevitable requirements. Traditional remote sensing technology has the disadvantages of inability to obtain vertical structure, low accuracy and poor timeliness in mining surveying and mapping. 3D Scanning with LiDAR for mining industry has the characteristics of strong initiative, strong penetration, fast scanning speed and high precision, which can make up for the shortcomings of traditional remote sensing technology.
See our range of LiDAR products today.
Greenvalley International Co., Ltd. focuses on lidar and image fusion technology, and is proficient in lidar, UAV, SLAM, photogrammetry and other technologies to achieve accurate perception of three-dimensional space reality. Independent research and development of LiAir (airborne lidar 3D scanning system), LiBackpack (backpack lidar scanning system), LiPod (stand-mounted lidar scanning system), LiMobile (vehicle lidar scanning system) and other multi-platform high performance survey equipment for 3D laser scanning in mining sector, taking into account the general platform and industry-expanded point cloud data processing and analysis platform LiDAR360, aerial image stitching software LiMapper, LiDAR power line inspection LiPowerline, for power line inspection, forestry survey, topographic mapping, digital mining, disaster survey emergency, construction Provide core technical solutions in areas such as driverless high-precision maps. LiDAR Solutions is working closely with GVI to provide LiDAR service in mining industry in Australia and New Zealand, including 3D mine mapping solutions for open pit site, 3d laser scanning in mining section, equipment and service scanning mine tunnels, mining scanning software etc.
01. Aerial LiDAR 3D Mine Mapping for Open Pit Site
LiAir series products have obvious advantages in information extraction in terms of vertical spatial structure. Combined with horizontal spatial data, they can monitor the ecological environment of open-pit mines in an all-round way. UAV LiDAR can also obtain detailed and accurate measurements from inaccessible upper mine stockpiles in underground mines, making it ideal for scanning large areas of ore stockpiles, or large structures such as mining facilities.
- Accurately follow terrain fluctuations to achieve higher flight, effectively solve the limitation of LiDAR measurement distance, and ensure the consistency of image resolution and LiDAR point cloud density.
- Built-in high-precision differential GNSS board, high-precision IMU module, using tightly coupled differential algorithm to achieve point cloud plane, elevation accuracy centimeter level, to meet the needs of engineering measurement.
- It supports an integrated software and hardware solution ranging from accurate 3D route planning, point cloud data acquisition, real-time flight monitoring to point cloud trajectory calculation, flight band adjustment to standard point cloud result output.
- Seamlessly connect to point cloud processing software to quickly generate standard terrain results. The output standard point cloud can be directly entered into LiDAR360 point cloud data processing software. After automatic filtering algorithm and a small amount of manual editing, the output of standard terrain results can be completed, avoiding the cumbersome process in the middle. loss of precision.
- Laser scanning to obtain 3D point cloud models of open pit mining sites; digital terrain results such as DSM/DEM/DOM/DLG are generated.
- Using the LiAir lidar 3D scanning system to quickly obtain high-precision point clouds of ground objects, it has good maneuverability, flexibility and safety. It is a low-cost and high-efficiency stockpile volume measurement solution.
- Simultaneous acquisition of image data enables intuitive identification and management to understand the actual mining status of the mine
UAV LiDAR Payloads for 3D mine scanner
- Riegl LiDAR Scanning System
LiAir 250Pro Drone & Mobile LiDAR Scanner – Riegl MiniVUX-3 Sensor
- UAV LiDAR Payloads
LiAir X3 + LiGeo Software and Camera – Global ShippingUS$19,583.00 Excl. GST/VAT
02. SLAM LiDAR Scanning system for Scanning Mine Tunnels
GVI SLAM LiDAR Scanners, such as LiBackpack DGC50, C50 and LiGrip, are self-developed LiDAR 3D mine scanners. They combine lidar and synchronous positioning and map construction technology to obtain high-precision 3D point cloud data of the surrounding environment in real time without GNSS. It is especially suitable for underground mines measurement work in harsh environments.
- The SLAM lidar scanning system supports both carrying and hand-held modes. The carrying method is convenient and comfortable, and the hand-held method is more flexible. It can be hand-held, can be hung on a vehicle, can be installed on an extension pole or a remote-controlled crawler, and is the best choice for roadway scanning.
- Data is displayed in real time on mobile terminals such as mobile phones and tablets; it supports wireless/wired viewing of data; data transmission is stable, and supports online closed-loop and closed-loop optimization. After scanning, the collected point cloud data and motion trajectories can be exported.
- The SLAM algorithm is stable and accurate: DGC50 adopts the leading SLAM algorithm, which can well adapt to the working environment with few roadway features and features, and effectively guarantee the data accuracy.
- Real-time solution: After the field measurement is completed, the initial point cloud data can be previewed and viewed in LiFuser-BP, and data preprocessing such as geographic coordinate conversion, noise filtering, and point cloud sampling is completed, which greatly simplifies the tedious operation of point cloud data analysis.
SLAM 3D LiDAR Scanning Products for Underground Mining Applications
- Handheld LiDAR Scanner
LiGrip Handheld LiDAR Scanner + LiFuser Pre-processing Software – Global ShippingUS$30,000.00 Excl. GST/VAT Read More
- Backpack LiDAR Scanner
LiBackpack DGC50 Wearable LiDAR Scanner – Velodyne VLP16 SensorUS$28,973.00 Excl. GST/VAT
Application for underground mine site
- The three-dimensional laser scanner is used to scan and detect the underground tunnel of the coal mine, and a three-dimensional model is established according to the scanning results. All data and models are with coordinates.
- Real-time spatial location information collection of mining face.
- Identify the roadway rock mass structure surface based on the point cloud, extract and analyze the inclination angle, inclination, trace length, spacing, etc. of the structure surface.